Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems Definition

Source(Google.pk.com)
Sometimes we get melancholy. It is just a part of life. Our Sad Poems collection expresses, in shades of blue, just what we feel when we are down. Sometimes it is despair, hopelessness, or just a sense that we are all alone. The good news is, we all feel that way from time to time, so in that sense we are never really alone.

Things may look bleak now, but they will get better. We think you will identify and perhaps find some comfort in our special words. Remember, if you are feeling down, speak to someone; a friend, a family member, maybe a professional.  There is no need to shoulder the burden alone.  
We are all in the same boat, together.


I should wash these pills down the drain,
But it seems easier to prolong my pain,
Because I know going through withdrawal will just about kill me.

It seems easier just to go on,
Smoking crack and popping pills until dawn,
Knowing in the end what will be, will be.

Yet somewhere deep inside,
There's a little bit of pride,
A tiny shaft of light that still reminds me.

Of the girl I used to be,
When my brain was clear and free,
I'm not sure that I can be that girl again.

 As I hold the spoon to the flame,
I've got no one but myself to blame.

As I stick the needle in my skin,
I don't feel like I can ever win.

There's a moment of elation,
That follows the penetration.

But it's gone again too soon,
So I try to find my spoon.

And I'll do it all again,
'Till I reach the very end.

 There's a siren in the distance,
As the daylight is slipping away.
And she tries to put up some resistance,
As her soul is slipping away.

The siren is growing closer,
But she fears she cannot stay,
To wait for the paramedics because
Her will is slipping away.

The siren is loud, and comes to a stop.
They burst through the door, not waiting to knock.
But they're too late to help; her family's in shock.
Her life has slipped away.

 You promised you'd quit.
I know that you tried,
But in the end
It turns out you lied.

You promised you'd try
to quit again.
But you weren't any more successful
that time, my friend.

This time will be different
You promised me.
You'd give up your pipe,
You'd be crack free.

But you're still smoking crack,
And I've given up hope.
You'll always love me less
Than you love your dope.

So I'm saying goodbye,
and this time I mean it.
Your promises don't turn out,
I've already seen it.

You don't care about
Your life or your health.
I cannot save you,
But I can save myself.

 Discovered cold and blue,
Vomit crusting on the floor.
Empty prescriptions on the nightstand,
On the carpet a couple more.

Sirens as the ambulance approaches,
But there's little chance of survival.
At the emergency room he's pronounced
Dead on arrival.

 Crying on the outside and dying on the inside.
That's me; that's all you can see.

But what you don't see is that it's not really me,
Or at least not the girl that I once used to be.

I'm drowning in my addiction, this is true,
But I'm desperately reaching out to you.

Won't you throw me a life line,
And try to help me save this life of mine?

 I can't watch one more day,
As you throw your life away,
Push a needle in your vein,
and slowly go insane.

Seems there's nothing I can do
To get through to you.
If you're ever going to quit,
Find your own strength to do it.

I just can't take it anymore,
So I'm walking out the door.
Don't know if I'll see you alive again,
But remember I tried to be your friend.

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

Don T Be Sad Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...