Monday 15 April 2013

Funny Poem

Funny Poem Definition

Source(Google.com.pk)
If we cannot laugh at ourselves, life will become a dull and stifling experience. Life can be a challenge; of that there is no doubt. But if we take a moment to stop and see the joke, we can change our entire day.

To those that take life seriously, we may see humor as an obstacle in our paths. The truth is that jokes are funny because they contain a grain of truth about life that would not be able to be shown through any other medium.

funny... but not


it's funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye
it's funny how good memories can start to make you cry
it's funny how forever never seems to last
it's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past
it's funny how “friends” can just leave when you are down
it's funny how when you need someone they never are around
it's funny how people change and think they're so much better
it's funny how many lies are packed into one “love letter”
it's funny how one night can contain so much regret
it's funny how you can forgive but not forget
it's funny how ironic life turns out to be
but the funniest part of all, is none of thats funny to me
arianna loshnowsky

So Says the Boss

I'm the boss
You do not cross
The king of my domain
For the day
No work, all play
Is found in my refrain

Love to eat
The prime of meat
So sad 'til I get some
'Tis so sweet
And such a treat
Boy, they can be so dumb

Hate to dress
Give me caress
No bother with the slime
Have to dig
In it real big
Archaeology time

When I'm beat
I have a seat
Take my favorite spot
No compete
It's so complete
Out of my royal cot!

Here to stay
I love to lay
Napping is not a farse
I'm a dog
Who's a couch hog
So move your big fat arse!

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

Funny Poem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...